Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wedding trends: I love lanterns!

Really, is there anything more romantic than lantern light? I have a thing for them. Old rusted shipping lanterns, modern tin lanterns, Chinese paper lanterns, or a Balinese rattan style - any ol' lantern will make me happy. Lit at dusk they lend such ambiance to a soiree, the lend a festive feeling to any party and placed along an aisle they are just downright gorgeous. Do you plan to use them in your wedding?
































1 comment:

  1. I don't mind you using my photo(3rd photo, top left, gray lantern with starfish), but you should have provided a linkback to my blog http://diydesignfanatic.blogspot.com/2010/05/coastal-lantern-2.html
    It's also not cool(otherwise known as stealing) to cut out the name of the blog on the photo.

    ReplyDelete